Christmas Morning Rolls:
growing up my mom made these rolls on special occasions.
holidays, after sleepovers, birthdays etc.
They are amazing and ohhhh, so simple to make.
So naturally, these have become a Houck tradition as well.
Ryan always requests these on his birthday, fathers day or any holiday for that matter!
Click here to view this 5 star recipe!!
- 24 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions:Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 Arrange rolls in greased fluted tube pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- 2 Cook butter and remaining ingredients over a low heat until sugar dissolves and mixtures bubbles; pour over rolls.
- 3 Cover tightly with foil and let stand on counter over night.
- 4 Next morning, remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then invert carefully onto serving dish.