Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whoo are you??

Here are this week's questions!
1. What are some of your pet peeves?
toilet seat being left up, being tapped to get my attention, pregnant women smoking, hang nails.
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
nope
3. What is one of your family traditions?
On your birthday you get woken up being sung the birthday song, & we have a birthday boy this weekend in our house! :-)
4. Is there anything you are OC about?
Not usually. I like to be organized but I usually am pretty flexible. My brother-in-law would probably say I'm anal on getting holiday plans nailed down early. :-) AKA planning Thanksgiving in Feb. We don't have Christmas nailed down and its driving me nuts! Okay, that definitely sounds like I'm OC about holiday planning! :-)
5. What is your favorite kind of food?
American--any of my friends/family {especially Ryan} will tell you I'm super BORING in my food selection.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...