Okay, I need these like I need a hole in my head. With that being said, don't they just look amazing?!
Rolo Cake Mix Bars
- 1 box (18.25 oz) yellow, vanilla or white cake mix ( I used Duncan Hines), dry
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 40 Rolo Candies, unwrapped and cut in half
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- With your mixer, beat cake mix, evaporated milk and butter until combined. Mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Divide batter in half and press 1 half into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake until just set, approximately 8-9 minutes.
- Remove base from oven and place Rolo candies, caramel-side down on top.
- Drop remaining batter on top of Rolos in teaspoon sized amounts.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes longer until top begins to golden.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.