Thursday, April 8, 2010

just for fun.


Color fascination

I was e-mailed this link by a friend.   click {here} to see what your color says about YOU.  Turns out I'm a RED...and curiosity got the best of me and I e-mailed it to my hubby---he's a red too! 


RED: You boast incredible willpower and are capable of overcoming obstacles that would normally leave others shaking in their boots. You have a penchant for colorful environments and often impress others with your energetic bursts of energy. Your interests in many areas of life often leave you scattered, but when you focus you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

So now I ask you...WHAT COLOR ARE YOU?! 

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I was a red too! and it was very true.

Ashley Houck said...

amanda,

i'll be curious to see if all the crafty ladies here get red too (because we have so many unfinished projects!) :-)

monica said...

haha. i just took it I am yellow.

i will do a post about it now, so you can see what it says about me.

Lady J said...

Came over to look at the cupcakes and stayed to see more. I'm a new follower....

Ashley said...

I'm a yellow too, pretty spot on :)

Ashley Houck said...

Monica-thanks for the linkup!
MamaBug so happy to have you as a new follower!
Ashley--I can SO see you as a yellow. thanks for stoppin' by! :-)

crush. blog said...

gray...


Open-minded is the perfect way to describe you. In fact, people often marvel at your ability to try new things. Gentle, relaxed and self-assured, Gray people have the valuable ability to be everyone’s friend. Touting an eye for the aesthetic, your skill for working well with others often leaves others feeling jealous.

Rachel Verzani said...

Ashley- I was purple! Looks like the first purple to post a comment too. :) But, I'm unsure if it suits me... PURPLE: Spontaneity is the key to your existence. Quick-witted with a flair for originality, you enjoy situations that allow you to explore your creativity. Comparatively conservative, you appreciate beautiful surroundings, especially if they’re found in nature. Your relaxed and self-assured personality allows you to work well with others. Surprisingly enough, your unique and unusual tastes don’t prevent you from being comfortable among your more conservative peers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...