not that you don't already get a healthy dose of Tucker as it is, here is some of this six month stats:
weights 19lbs 2 oz
height 26.5 inches
- Can sit up all by himself (yeah!)
- says "dada"
- loves bathtime...especially playing with his ducks & making big splashes
- sleeping from 7-7 with two naps everyday, one usually longer than the other
- started baby food, so far loves applesauce, carrots, squash, peaches & peas
- loves to be naked--anytime.
- strongly dislikes getting dressed or undressed (mainly anything going over his head)
- loves putting anything in his mouth
- is starting to show signs of being ticklish
- loves stroller rides
Our Highlights being parents of a six month old:
- never ceases to amaze us how much of a mess he can make eating baby food :-)
- our favorite part of the day is picking him up from his crib in the morning
- we love seeing his little legs pump in excitment when we come and pick him up from the nursery
- that we really love being parents to him!