Thursday, March 18, 2010

naptime

my little boy is taking a very long nap today.  yippie! i love that. if you haven't noticed by now, i have really taken to crafting blogs.  i get so inspiried.  i have about alot of projects i need to complete before i take on any more.  my storage room (aka) bedroom is busting at the seams.  so...in the next two weeks i hope to blog and post FINISHED projects of:

  • 3 wood boxes painted (going to hold toys) (have them started...just need to finish them)
  • 2 pieces of wicker, painted (have the two coats done)
  • my mug chalkboard gift (all but done!)
  • Pottery barn inspiried apothecary jars (done!)
  • Wood Stars painted (going to hang from my imaginary mantle (someday!) at Christmastime. (need to start)
  • Sewing machine night stand (haven't started)
  • shelfing unit (haven't started)
  • muffin project (done, just need to bring it home from my boppa helping me with this one!)
  •  
  •  
  •  

4 comments:

monica said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see the finished products!

You are one amazing lady to be able to do all of this with a baby.

Andrew said...

You should post pictures of the works in progress. :)

Ashley Houck said...

monica, thanks for all the positive feedback! :-) *hope* to get them done is the operative word :-)

Ashley Houck said...

andrew, oh man i would if i could. i am so computer dumb. i don't even know how to unload the pictures i've taken from my camera to the computer. i'm hoping ryan can teach me this summer how to do it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...