Saturday, March 20, 2010

joy list

we just back from a funeral.  i don't know about you guys, but it always gets me thinking about what i am most thankful for.  so here is my joy list.  what is on yours?

a God that loves me, faults and all

my hubby :-)
my little boy
my siblings
my family
ryans family
diet mountian dew
sunshine
freshly cut grass
smell of bread baking
changing the month on the calender
4th of July
health
date nights
babysitters! :-)
friends
blogs: friends, family, frugal & creative ones
family walks
long talks
lemonade in summer
decorated cupcakes
getting the mail
pictures
a good bargin
bbq's
the feeling after I get after making something creative
NCIS
cute baby clothes
small group
bubble baths
a new haircut
a clean house
bonfire

and that was just a few.  but today, i am thankful for a little boy taking a nap in his bed, a hubby asleep on the floor watching march madness and sunshine outside.
with a thankful heart,
Ashley

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...